Expectativas



Ando a meditar sobre relacionamentos e tenho tido inúmeras oportunidades para perceber o quanto me falta caminhar... sobretudo no que diz respeito ao que espero do outro:

"At the Life is Good conference Beth Fuller led a circle chat on Peaceful Partnerships. In it she asked who among believed that everyone was doing the best they could with what they had in any given moment. So, I'm going to ask you that question: Do you think your husband is doing the best he can with what he has at any given moment? It is a really important question. Or, maybe not, maybe it is just a question that really resonates with me. I don't do it, I don't believe it, or I didn't. I wasn't among the hand raisers. That question has been sitting with me for almost a month now (has it really been that long?), can I give people the benefit of the doubt to believe that they only and always are responding with the best they have in any given moment? Part of it is that I can't quite give myself that benefit of the doubt. Well, maybe that is all of it. Maybe if I could believe that even in those moments where I am the least of what I want to be, I am doing the best that I can with what I have, maybe then I can extend that trust to other people."

O restante do texto versa sobre parentalidade e vida familiar,  aqui ficam os créditos.

http://chicapuba.blogspot.pt/2009/06/life-is-good-and-amazing-schuyler.html

Gratidão ♥ *•.¸Paz¸.•♥•.¸Amor¸.•♥•.¸Sabedoria¸♥ •.¸Prazer¸.•♥•.¸Alegria¸.•♥•.¸¸ Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment